About the Internship:
Nuno Veloso offers internships for undergraduate and graduate students throughout the year. We are currently looking for committed and enthusiastic Interns to provide support on all projects. The job role is varied involving photographer assistant, PR marketing, production and administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining our new clients database and social-media.
This internship is perfect for individuals who want to get their ‘foot in the door’ of the competitive fashion, photography and visual communications industry. Interns will learn about the ‘behind the scenes’ workings with different teams, models, clients and they will develop skills to help them pursue further work in the fashion and photography sector. Interns will also receive a reference at the end of their internship.
The successful candidate should have:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Photoshop,
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and good communication skills;
• Fluent in English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
• Proactive style with discipline and will to set priorities;
• Creative, hardworking & enthusiastic.
• Passionate about learning about fashion photography;
• Desire to be part of a fast-growing start-up and build a business;
• Candidates must feel comfortable to work in a team but also confident working independently.
Requirements: Education and Formal Training:
• Immediate start – some experience required.
• Currently enrolled undergraduate students and fresh graduate in design, photography, fashion marketing, administration, graphic design or related field are welcome to apply.
Conditions of the internship programme:
Interns will be offered a three to six-month period, with the potential for a full time employment contract and promotions based on development of the role and performance reviews.
For this Internship: – Monthly Stipend HK$ 2500 + Job commissions (5 days a week)
Apply for this post, please send an application letter explaining your motivation and suitability for the post, together with complete curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org